It is one of the largest government hospitals in the country where people from all over the country come for treatment of serious diseases. But friends, As the Hospital, will be bigger, then the crowd will be more. You know that getting a doctor’s appointment for treatment in such a big hospital is also a complicated process. You must have seen that when it comes to getting admitted to a hospital or making an appointment to see a doctor, people get referrals or bribes. But friends AIIMS has introduced an online appointment booking process. AIIMS has developed an Online Registration System (ORS) for online appointments, with which you can book an appointment within 2 minutes. Let us now know what this whole process is.
Easy Steps Process to Book Online AIIMS Appointment
Friends you have to follow the following easy steps to book AIIMS online appointment
- Select State / Hospital
- Select Mode of Appointment
- Select Appointment Type
- Select Center / Department / Clinic
- Select the Date of the Appointment
- Register/ Login
- Get Confirmation SMS
How to take AIIMS Online Appointment?
Friends, now we are telling you about the online process of booking the OPD appointment of AIIMS. This process is as follows
- To book Online OPD Appointment, you have to first click on the given link https://ors.gov.in/ors/.
- After clicking on the link, you will reach the page of the Online Registration System.
- After coming to the page you will see a list of many hospitals here. Select the hospital that you want to book.
- AIIMS, New Delhi
- AIIMS Bathinda
- AIIMS, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- AIIMS, Patna, Bihar
- AIIMS, Raipur, Chattisgarh
- All India Institute of Ayurveda AIIA New Delhi
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences AIIMS Deoghar
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Mangalagiri AP
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Nagpur
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raebareli
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh
- After selecting the hospital, the appointment booking form will open. Now in the form, click on the option of Appointment given under Select Consultant Mode.
- After clicking on the option, click on the button New Appointment.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you, enter your 10-digit mobile number here. After that enter the captcha code and click on the submit button.
- After that enter the OTP and click on the Proceed button. After clicking on the button, you will reach the page of Online Registration System (ORS).
- After reaching ORS, fill in your Department, Center, and Clinic details. Here we are telling you about the process of booking an appointment for the OPD department.
- After filling in the information, you have to proceed by clicking on the Proceed button. Now after this click on the button of Book Appointment.
- After proceeding, fix the schedule by choosing the date of your appointment and clicking on the button of Proceed.
- After fixing the schedule, enter your Aadhaar number details. After that, an OTP will be sent to your Aadhaar-linked mobile number. Enter OTP and enter the captcha code.
- After this, click on the Proceed button given on the page and proceed.
- After clicking on the button, pay the money for the appointment by clicking on the button of Pay Now. You can make the payment through any method of online (UPI/Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card).
- After this go to the Payment Confirmation page and pay for your appointment.
- After the payment is done, your appointment will be successfully booked.
- After the appointment is booked, print your Appointment Receipt and keep it with you.
- After this, when you go to see the doctor, you will be asked for the receipt of the appointment by AIIMS Hospital. You can show your patient, Doctor, by showing the receipt of the appointment.
Friends, you can also book appointments for other departments of AIIMS Hospital in the same way.
Online AIIMS Appointment – FAQ
The website for AIIMS Appointment is https://ors.gov.in/ors/.
For online appointment booking, you will have to pay a fee of Rs 10.
Yes, if you want to cancel the appointment, you can do so online.